Even with proper daily oral health care habits such as brushing twice daily and flossing daily, you are still at risk for many types of oral damage. Dental crowns consist of a dental restoration procedure that caps teeth in order to prevent further damage from taking place. In children who are at a high risk for tooth decay, dental crowns can be used to add an additional layer of protection. To avoid losing any teeth due to future tooth extractions, protect your smile today.
Don’t let damaged teeth ruin your smile. Here are some helpful benefits dental crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns are a brilliant choice for concealing and further protecting various other dental services you may have had such as dental bridges, fillings, dental implants, or root canals.
– If you suffer from weak teeth or have teeth that are easily susceptible to damage, dental crowns can help prevent further cracking, chipping, or fraying.
– If you have any teeth with damage or abnormal discrepancies in their shape, size, color, curvature, fit, or alignment, it may be possible to enhance them with dental crowns.
– Dental crowns can offer cosmetic improvements such as improving or concealing the look of unsightly teeth.
– Dental crowns can bond together bits of broken or fractured teeth.
– Over time, teeth can wear down from tooth decay, or from grinding or clenching your teeth as the result of disorders such as bruxism. Dental crowns can help thwart further wear or decay from occurring.
Dr. Galina Zhukova and our team here at Paramus Dental & Implant Center look forward to evolving your smile for many years to come. If you are interested in learning more about dental crowns, you can schedule an oral exam by contacting us at 201-518-9795. Our office is in Rochelle Park, New Jersey. We look forward to improving your smile soon!