If your teeth could use a little extra shine, consider the use of Zoom! whiteners to get the smile you have always hoped for.
If you are thinking about a Zoom! Whitening treatment, here are some things to consider:
– Zoom! whitening uses hydrogen peroxide to penetrate the tooth enamel and remove internal stains without harming the tooth.
– Zoom! whitening treatments typically only take about an hour, but can dramatically improve the color of your teeth.
– Your teeth can still be stained after a Zoom! whitening, so make an effort to avoid products that can discolor or stain your teeth.
– Zoom! can remove stains caused by age, tea, coffee, tobacco, soft drinks, wines, beets, juices, and many other substances.
– Your dentist has Zoom! whitening kits that you can use at home to touch up spots that may require further treatment.
If you would like to brighten your smile, visit us at Paramus Dental & Implant Center for Zoom! whiteners, and if have Dr. Galina Zhukova give you an exam and cleaning. You can reach our office in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, by calling us at 201-518-9795. Every day is another chance to improve your oral health.