Happy New Year from our team at Paramus Dental & Implant Center! Once again this year, we look forward to meeting all your oral health care needs. If you have any dental questions or concerns, we are here to help.
How did your oral health care go for 2016? Did you take all possible steps to improve your teeth and gums? Was it your best year for oral hygiene ever? To find out how you rank, take the quiz to find out!
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at Paramus Dental & Implant Center?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved or stamped with the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or went to Paramus Dental & Implant Center for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, or call us at 201-518-9795 to schedule an appointment with Drs. Zhukova, Mourad, Ringler for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!